Thank you so much to Angela Doo @ http://mydailycreativity.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Her posts are sparkly and smiley and, happily, daily.
Apparently, the rules in order to claim the award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.
7 things about me:
1. I avoid newspapers, newscasts and any programme dedicated to current affairs because I’m a firm believer in burying my head in the sand.
2. Always wanted to be a novelist and have 50+ manuscripts cluttering up valuable storage space in the house.
3. Love to crochet.
4. My favourite book of all time is Clive Cussler’s “Raise The Titanic”. I have four copies in English and one in French. Borrowed my first copy from The Seaman’s Mission and “accidently” forgot to ever give it back.
5. Am banned from our local library for a very similar reason.
6. Have a serious thing for crisps and, as I type this, there are 19 full packets to the right of my laptop and 12 empty packets to the left.
7. Am a huge fan of “Frasier”. Niles rocks!
I’m very happy to pass this award on to :